Non-Emergency Transportation Scheduling Software
Schedule Viewer is a web-based software designed around how Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT)/Paratransit businesses operate. Whether you have a small fleet or a large one, Schedule Viewer can take your NEMT/Paratransit operations to the next level with easy trip request entry, automated and optimized scheduling, manual and template scheduling, real-time dispatching, paperless driver logs, flexible billing, trip authorization support, and robust reporting.
- Easy Trip Request Entry – We offer automated imports for all major NEMT/Paratransit brokerages: LogistiCare, Access2Care, MTM, TMS, TotalTransit, and SoutheastTrans. Manual trip entry requires minimal clicks and features fast customer lookup and new customer entry. Calendar or recurring trips are supported; this includes suspension periods, as well as holiday season reservation adjustments.
- Automated Optimized Scheduling – The Automated Optimized Scheduling Algorithm creates an optimized schedule by minimizing dead-head distance and overall distance traveled while maximizing revenue miles. Setup starts with Space Types (Ambulatory, Wheelchair, Stretcher, etc.). From there, Capacity Types are defined and associated with vehicles based on the capacity configurations of the vehicle fleet. Vehicles are then assigned to “Runs.” Runs can have different garage locations, times of service and days of operation. An optimized schedule results from using these parameters in conjunction with the specifics of the collection of trips to be scheduled (pickup/drop-off locations, requested times and space types).
- Manual and Template Scheduling – Schedule Viewer allows for “shopping” or “point-and-click” manual scheduling in those cases where a specific schedule is required. Innovative map visualization provides a review of any schedule for visual confirmation. Template schedules can be created to take a “snap shot” of the schedule for calendar rides. These “Template Schedules” can then be easily applied to future days.
- Real-time Dispatching – The innovative dispatch screen allows ultimate visibility of the fleet. Same day or will-call trips can be scheduled using real-time, automated scheduling that takes into account the current location and schedule status of the vehicles in operation. The GPS positions of vehicles are updated every minute. Schedule changes are constantly sent to drivers. Specialized work-flow allows drivers and dispatchers to indicate and confirm “Cancel at Door” or “Cancel No Show.” Two-way messaging from dispatch to drivers cuts down on constant “chatter” and makes for a more pleasant experience for customers.
- Go Paperless – The mobile application allows for passenger and driver signature capture. Customized Trip Sheets reproduce trip logs with these signatures and can be saved as PDFs for paperless storage and historical retrieval.
- Billing – Schedule Viewer offers support for multiple funding sources with different rates. Rates are setup by Space Type and accommodate additional business logic, e.g. minimum and maximum quantity, for ultimate flexibility. Charges can be calculated by trip or by capacitated mile or hour.
- Authorization – We provide complete support for Trip Authorizations. Trip Authorizations can be setup as monthly or as a total, with date ranges and maximum allowed miles. Trip Authorizations are defined by Funding Source and Customers. They track such information as Authorization Number, Case Manager, Phone number, and any additional comments.
- Operational Reporting – All data can be exported to Excel for further manipulation. Operational reports include On Time Performance with dynamic parameter setting, which allows for a “what if” analysis. GPS reporting, including map visualization and reverse geo-coding, can be accessed for any past day by vehicle or employee. The extensive reporting proves to be a valuable tool when you need to respond to allegations involving speeding or other misconduct.
- Revenue Reporting – With revenue reporting, clients can see what impact changes in the schedule will have on their top line revenue in real-time. Clients can run reports after trips have been completed showing them exactly how much money they made per day per mile and then can subdivide that information by driver, by capacitated versus deadhead miles, space type, funding source and other sorting options.